A Week of Cooking Light: Tuesday: Bombay Shrimp Curry with Coconut Rice and a Salad made of Parsley, Celery, and Golden Raisins


Hey everybody! Ok, so here we are on Day 2 of Cooking Light's Sunday Strategist's meal plan for this week. Today's meal was a spicy one! It had something to do with the fact that I chose to use hot curry powder I'm sure, but I'm not complaining. It was good! I liked the spice and I'm always a fan of a rice dish with shrimp.

The salad was interesting, but not really my favorite. It didn't taste bad at all, but it's just not the type of salad I think I'd make again. I liked the sweetness of the balsamic vinegar soaked raisins. Those might be a good addition to a salad made with maybe arugula instead of parsley. I prefer parsley as a garnish I think.

Wanna see how I made it? Watch the video below to see how this dish was prepared:


Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see how Wednesday's dinner turns out!



Comments