2/13/10

Under Construction

under_construction

Hey everybody! I'm alive! First off, I just want to thank all of you that have been coming back to this site over and over again to find recipes even though I haven't updated it in months! You deserve better, don't ya think? Well, I agree, so I figured it was time to change the look of this site to renew my love for it and hopefully yours, too. Of course I haven't stopped cooking this whole time, so I have plenty to post. So hang in there just a little while longer as I switch some stuff around and get this mutha cookin' again! Ya with me!? Great! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting to enter a giveaway, please do not comment as "Anonymous". If you choose to comment as "Name/URL", please use your Twitter handle as your Name or provide a URL that provides us a way to contact you in the even that you are the winner. Thank you! ~ FOODIE