7/16/08

Any Suggestions?

tara belgium 1
(me on vacation in Belgium a few years ago - strike a pose!)

It's not often that I post anything that isn't a recipe with step-by-step instructions and photos on how to make it. However, I thought that it might be fun to throw a question out there into the universe and see what kind of response I get back. I sometimes look at my visitor stats for this site because it's fun to see where my readers live and I see that you guys are all over the place! So, I figured you'd be the perfect group to pose this question to.

Sometime in the future Mark and I are planning to take a vacation across this fine country and we're trying to decide what cities we should stop in. When it comes to vacations, we're all about the food (of course), so we want to stop in cities that will have something cool to offer in a culinary sense. So that's where you all come in. Does your city have a really great place to eat? Is it famous for a certain type of food? If so, please share! I'd love to hear the stories of your cities straight from the source and it just might make it easier for us to decide where we'd like to go!

Thanks and I'll stop back here later to post a delicious Pasta with Clam Sauce recipe for ya. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Come on out to Blytheville, AK. We got this place called Chili's. It's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blossom? Awesome blossom? It's awesome ya know...

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting to enter a giveaway, please do not comment as "Anonymous". If you choose to comment as "Name/URL", please use your Twitter handle as your Name or provide a URL that provides us a way to contact you in the even that you are the winner. Thank you! ~ FOODIE