4/13/08

Coming Soon

I'm still alive, folks! haha... I'm just studying for a big test and I can't use any of my extra time right now for anything other than studying and passing this test. But, I will be back in the next couple days with a very delicious Chicken Artichoke Pizza with Mushrooms and Carmelized Onions that will knock your socks off. Not only was it spectacular, but it's another FOODIE original that I can add to my collection (and you can add to yours). So, I appreciate your awesome patience and I will join the food blogger world again very soon. See you then!

P.S. While you're waiting, check out newbie food blogger Kermit's Kuisine who happens to be my best friend. She's a great cook and an even better baker, so I hope you enjoy what she has to offer as well!

See you soon!

The Studious Student (who would much rather be cooking and blogging than studying Financial Management!), ~ TaratheFoodie

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear from you. i was wondering!

    that photo is absolutely stunning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, isn't it? I wish I could take credit for it, but it's just an image I found online. Ok, back to studying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - thanks friend!! Yes, baker is definatly more my forte' :) but hopefully my blog will build on my cooking abilities :) can't survive on chocolate alone...however I might try one day!! :)

    Good luck on your test!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting to enter a giveaway, please do not comment as "Anonymous". If you choose to comment as "Name/URL", please use your Twitter handle as your Name or provide a URL that provides us a way to contact you in the even that you are the winner. Thank you! ~ FOODIE