11/5/07

Who do YOU think will win?

So I assume if you're reading this blog, you're probably also watching The Next Iron Chef. I've actually been recording the episodes up until now and haven't gotten a chance to watch them yet. However, as I was putting away clothes early last evening, the episode where they have to cook airplane food was on and I just couldn't take my eyes off of it. So I now already know who the final three is, but that's ok. After seeing the challenge in this episode, I'll be sure to watch all the other episodes just to see what they prepare! I know I've only watched one episode so far and I AM from Cleveland, but if I had to pick a winner right now, it would be Michael Symon. He just seems so cool and collected and he seems to cook outstanding food. I've actually not been to either of his restaurants yet, "Lolita" and "Lola", but I plan to go very soon. I'll be sure to let you know how it was and if I can take some pictures of what I order without looking like a complete loser, I'll do it!

2 comments:

  1. i want michael symon to win too. he just seems like a cool guy when ruhlman describes him in his books. also, that maniacal laugh will be great to iron chef america.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he does have an evil low bellowing voice. He also seems to be able to get along with anyone and he seems to be the most flexible.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting to enter a giveaway, please do not comment as "Anonymous". If you choose to comment as "Name/URL", please use your Twitter handle as your Name or provide a URL that provides us a way to contact you in the even that you are the winner. Thank you! ~ FOODIE