11/22/07

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I want to wish all my family and friends a Happy Thanksgiving. We can all only eat so much and drive to only so many houses this day, so to those of you I don't get to see today, I hope you have a great meal and a great time today.

Well, gotta go hop in the shower and get ready to start my Turkey Day. I probably won't post again until Saturday due to all the eating, drinking, and traveling I have planned for these next two days. So have a great one and I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting to enter a giveaway, please do not comment as "Anonymous". If you choose to comment as "Name/URL", please use your Twitter handle as your Name or provide a URL that provides us a way to contact you in the even that you are the winner. Thank you! ~ FOODIE